[dropcap]A[/dropcap]fter the semicustom challenge experienced with the GRANTURISMO 56, RIO YACHTS launch a smaller size boat, the new 2015 PARANÀ 38.
Created to satisfy the request of an Italian boat owner who required a significant number of changes and personalised touches, the PARANÀ 38 CUSTOM EDITION shows the following[highlight color=”yellow”] differences[/highlight] compared to the standard version:
- The bathing platform has been completely redesigned: it is longer, with a lateral retractable ladder with hydraulic movement, and can easily accommodate a water scooter;
- The cockpit has also been modified: the sofas have been redesigned, with a double locker aft for safety installations, mooring lines and fenders; the adjustable back offers multipleposition solutions, is partially removable and replaceable to create a large aft sundeck; a chaise longue with adjustable cushion and storage; a completely redesigned cockpit galley, larger, featuring BBQ, sink, larger fridge, double waste bin and locker; extendible cockpit concealable table, different Sumbrella fabric upholstery, upgraded HiFi system;
- Redesigned hardtop: opens aft to enjoy more sun on the aft sundeck;
- Helm station: the chair shape and its upholstery are completely different, the dashboard, with stainless steel inserts, has a carbon look;
- Bow: sundeck accessible from both sides, with separate reclining headrests;
- “CUSTOM EDITION” is engraved in stainless steel in the coming; different light switches, accessories and various materials and textiles; 32″ television in the internal dinette; storage under entrance stairs; fuller and softer dinette sofa; a concealable table; taller furniture; led lights; longer beds; mosaic floors and grey lacquered furniture in the bathrooms; chromo-therapy shower heads…
“PARANA’ 38 Custom Edition” will be displayed at the next Cannes Yachting Festival ( 8-13 September) and at the Genoa Boat Show 2015.
[divider style=”dashed” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]